Monday, February 23, 2009

KECEWA MELANDA DIRI.....

ntah ar.

x tau ar knp lately ni there must something bad happen to me...

bout my life, my study n my personal life...

can u tell me y?

but y it happen to me?

what's wrong wif me??

izit that i'm too busy with my study until i neglect my love one?

dun think so coz i always message him...

but y he do this to me?

until i got all he's behaviour from my classmate?

so that he will reveal the truth?

should i stop from study and marry to him?

that's more satistified to him?

sampaikan nk belajar pn x tau dah nk pikir cmner..

nampak jer ok dalam kelas.

blik umah???

no one knows bout that...naper ar skang ni leh jadi cm nie..

aku x paham..

terlalu tidak paham....

sampaikan aku nk blaja pn x tenang...

member2 pn takut nk tegur...

aku rase mcm amuk bunuh diri jer.

adakah itu jer yg leh wat sume org puas hati????

ader kah itu????

solution: cri lain????

no way...

i love him...

no way for me to find another men......!!!

but y all this happen to me?

until when this secret will reveal?????

sanggup ke aku tanggung????

dah terlalu bykkkkkkkk benda dalam otak ni yg perlu aku tanggung....

ni kan pulak benda nie.....

only one answer:






ONLY ALLAH KNOW WHAT I'M DOING N WHAT I'M GONNA TO DO....

may be bunuh diri or kelarkan tgn

bru puas hati...




end......

No comments: